Infertility and Pregnancy with the hypnosis
Are you trying to have a baby? Are you having difficulty conceiving? Perhaps you have been diagnosed as being infertile but with no specific explanation? Unexplained infertility means there is still hope of pregnancy, but sometimes a thought or emotion prevents conception. As your subconscious takes all thoughts literally; if you have negative thoughts your mind treats the phrases you repeat to yourself as the truth and makes it a reality. I myself, had many years of problems of idiopathic infertility (unexplained) and I am now the happy mother of a little girl who is growing every day! I know that the success of my pregnancy came from my research to understand, and to find my psychotherapeutic and nutritional experiences. Today I use my own experiences and discoveries to help couples achieve the joy of a new life!
Fears that can block the ability to conceive are:
- Am I afraid of being pregnant? to give birth? Hospitals?
- Medical treatments
- Previous miscarriages
- Previous traumatic design experience
- The fear of a loss of autonomy
- Will I be a good mother?
- Physical changes on the body, will I lose the pounds taken during pregnancy?
- Low self-esteem
- Do I feel the new baby as a threat to the relationship with my spouse?